Devada, the world leader in technology-specific web communities, is thrilled to announce that it has been named a finalist in the 2018 NCTA Awards in the New Media / Digital Marketing space.
The NC Tech Awards is North Carolina’s only statewide awards program recognizing organizations for achievement in technology. Previous winners of these prestigious awards include Red Hat, Red Ventures, and Duke University. The 25th annual ceremony will be at the NC Tech Awards Gala on November 15, 2018, at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel & Convention Center in Durham, NC.
This nomination is a wonderful topper for what has been an already big year for Devada:
- Matt Tormollen joined Devada as CEO in April. He has more than 20 years of successful executive management in VC/PE-backed companies focused on business-critical SaaS-based applications.
- We moved into our new headquarters in Building 600 of The Frontier, a campus of buildings operated by the Research Triangle Foundation.
- In July, Susan Wall joined our executive team as CMO. She brings more than 25 years of experience in marketing, technology, and media to her role. She will oversee all aspects of branding, positioning, and the revenue cycle.
- We were listed for the fifth year running on the Inc. Magazine list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the US.
- We changed our name from DZone, Inc. to Devada and rebranded.
The other finalists for New Media / Digital Marketing include Netsertive, Rozie AI, Sift Media Inc, and Tanjo.
“We began our journey in 1997 with the dream of building a place where developers could satisfy their desire to constantly learn. Today, we offer solutions that drive knowledge sharing, foster communities for collaboration, and facilitate learning and growth,” said Devada CEO Matt Tormollen. “This year’s field of NCTA finalists is full of incredible companies. It’s exciting to see the growth and progress of these leaders in technology, and we’re honored to be included among them.”
It is a true honor to be recognized among some very outstanding NC organizations. If you plan to be at the gala, we would love to introduce you to our team.